Instructions for use:
Add two scoops (150 g) to 400 ml of cold water, and mix or blend well. As a food supplement, consume 1-2 servings daily.
Superior Mass Professional can be taken immediately after your workout for optimal results.
- Milk Chocolate
- Cookies & Cream
Sizes: 1000 g (15 servings)
EACH SERVING OF SUPERIOR MASS PROFESSIONAL SUPPLIES:
- 71 grams of fast-, medium- and slow-digesting Proteins of sustained release – Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate and Milk Protein Concentrate . The whey protein concentrate provides fast absorbing proteins which are perfect sources for the timeframe directly after workout. Milk protein: a protein type with medium absorption character (4-6 hours) and high amino acid content. Milk and Soy protein: a high biological value protein combo with a medium absorption, stimulating muscle growth and recovery.
- about 1000 calories delivered by a carefully selected ratio of carbohydrates and whey protein, which ensures a quick growth of mass and strength whilst not causing unnecessary adipose tissue deposition, thanks to its fast and slow acting carbohydrates! The carbohydrates in Superior Mass Professional are of different glycemic index which ensures a constant and uniform supply of highly concentrated energy so necessary before and after the training. The more carbohydrates are in the energy cycle, the more likely they will be metabolized or stored as glycogen in muscle cells and liver. Thanks to the improved utilization of carbohydrates Superior Mass can be used by hard gainers and normal gainers for muscle development.
- 4,3 g of BCAA from all sources (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) to fuel skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and help reduce the amount of protein breakdown.
- Recovery Blend – Over 2,4 g of Glutamine, Glutamic Acid and Arginine (from all sources) to replenish glycogen stores and enhance recovery during and post-workout.
- a rich composition of vitamins and minerals ensures a correct metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates.
Our formula helps regulate normal testosterone balance.
Mix four scoops (255 g) with ca. 480ml of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage. Consume 1-2 servings daily. Excellent post-workout and between meals on non-training days.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Significant product settling may occur.Contents may settle after shipping. Moisture and humidity can cause clumping and discoloration. Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. DISCARD AFTER EXPIRATION DATE.
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY (LECITHIN). Made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, peanuts.
SEE MANUFACTURER’S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND SUPPLEMENT FACTS PANEL.
FLAVOURS: Milk Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry
SERVING SIZE: 2 measuring spoons: 150 g
|Content||Per 100g||per serving (150 g)||RI%*|
|Energy||1743 kJ/412 kcal||2614 kJ/618 kcal||31%|
|Fat||3,3 g||5 g||7%|
|of which saturates||1,7 g||2,5 g||12%|
|Carbohydrate||65 g||97 g||37%|
|of which sugars||33 g||49 g||53%|
|Protein||28 g||42 g||83%|
|Salt||0,3 g||0,45 g||7%|
|ƚ: Reference Intake is not estabilshed.|
|Content||Per 100g||per serving (150 g)||%NRV*|
|CREATINE COMPLEX||1000 mg||1500 mg|
|– Creatine monohydrate||500 mg||750 mg||ƚ|
|– Creatine hydrochloride||300 mg||450 mg||ƚ|
|– Tricreatine malate||200 mg||300 mg||ƚ|
|of which Creatine:||724 mg||1086 mg||ƚ|
|AMINO ACID COMPLEX||1333 mg||2000 mg||ƚ|
|BCAA 2:1:1 Complex||667 mg||1000 mg|
|– L-Leucine||333 mg||500 mg||ƚ|
|– L-Valine||167 mg||250 mg||ƚ|
|– L-Isoleucine||167 mg||250 mg||ƚ|
|L-Glutamine||333 mg||500 mg||ƚ|
|L-Arginine||200 mg||300 mg||ƚ|
|Citrulline Malate||67 mg||100 mg||ƚ|
|Taurine||67 mg||100 mg||ƚ|
|HERBAL NRG COMPLEX||667 mg||1000 mg||ƚ|
|Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Powder (Standardized to 0,5% Eleuthorsides)||333 mg||500 mg||ƚ|
|Tribulus terrestris extract (100% fruit) (Standardized to 90% saponins)||233 mg||350 mg||ƚ|
|Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (Standardized to 50% EGCG)||100 mg||150 mg||ƚ|
|MCT vegetable fats (from coconut and palm oil)||1533 mg||2300 mg||ƚ|
|Beta carotene||12 µg||18 µg||ƚ|
|Vitamin C||19 mg||29 mg||36%|
|Vitamin E||1,2 mg||1,8 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B1||0,23 mg||0,35 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B2||0,29 mg||0,43 mg||30%|
|Niacin||4,13 mg||6,2 mg||38%|
|Vitamin B6||0,37 mg||0,55 mg||39%|
|Folate||64 µg||96 µg||48%|
|Vitamin B12||1 µg||1,5 µg||60%|
|Biotin||16 µg||24 µg||48%|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE
(AMINO ACID CONTENT PER 100g PROTEIN CONTENT)
|EAAs: Essential Amino Acids|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||5464 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||10401 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||5912 mg|
|NAAs: Non-essential Amino Acids|
|L-Aspartic acid||7664 mg|